An appointment booking is a solution that makes it easy for hospitals and clinics to monitor and manage appointments. It is fully integrated with EMR solution for billing and e-prescription.
For a clinic, an appointment system will help patients schedule time to be seen by a doctor. Following is a typical patient journey flow using a clinic appointment system:
- The patient visits the online booking webpage, WhatsApp chat, text message chat, phone call etc., and after selecting the time, service type and preferred branch, confirms their details.
- They receive scheduling confirmation of their booking, and begin being sent regular notifications or appointment reminders for details regarding time, what to bring, etc.
- Closer to the appointment, the appointment notifications and reminders increase and they are made aware of how-to check-in once on premises.
- On the day of the booking, they check-in and are issued an electronic ticket which secures them a place in the virtual appointment-holder’s queue, until they are called to be served.
- Prior to arrival time, they have the option to cancel or reschedule the booking.